Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description on this page before you place your order.
FRANKLIN ARMORY BFSIII AR-C1 BINARY FIRING SYSTEM TRIGGER CURVED
- Product Code:FRN-5550A
- Brand:FRANKLIN ARMORY
Due to manufacture pricing policies we cannot display pricing.
Please enter your email to get a quote
This item qualifies for flat-rate shipping ($9.89)
You can place this item on Layaway with only 30% down today and 90 days to pay. Simply choose the Layaway option during checkout!
The Binary Firing System ™ GEN 3 (BFSIII™) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII™ provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
* Release round can be canceled by simply moving the Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
* Easy to install * Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
* Positive reset on release phase
* Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
* Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc....
* Compatible with any BCG
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts